The month of July has just seemed to pass us by. I know I have been slacking on our blog, but we have been so busy. Here is a little update and pics of the kiddos.
Greyson and I have gone the past 2 Wednesdays to see a movie at the morning movie camp at the theatre. We saw the Bee Movie and Charlotte's Web. I was amazed at his ability to sit through both of them as he would never do that at home. He loved the talking bugs in Bee Movie and really loved the talking animals in CW! Potty training is still a work in progress but I know with each day we are getting closer and closer. A huge accomplishment is that he will sit on the big potty now from time to time and he has pooped in the potty every day for the past 6 weeks!! Those 2 alone I am thrilled with. Now we just need to accomplish using public restrooms :) Greyson has also been doing swim lessons last week and this week. He loves the water and is quite the little swimmer. It has been fun to do the lessons with him and I am so thankful he is not fearful of the water.
Davis is still on the move but not walking yet. I know it is going to be any day as she is standing on her own longer and taking more and more steps on her own. She is still quite the ham and makes us laugh daily. She has enjoyed all the swimming we have been doing too and most of the time is content to sit in her float and watch everything going on around her. She loves to give kisses and hugs and is working on a few words-dog, book, and snack most importantly to her! Our sweet friends the Lee's gave her this leotard and tutu when she was born, so I had to get her picture in it-isn't she adorable?!
Greyson and Davis still love being with each other. Greyson asks about his "sissy" if she is not awake or with us and Davis looks for Greyson when he is not around too. It is so fun to watch their realationship as siblings grow and we just hope they continue to enjoy each others company. Greyson has become more territorial with his toys since Davis is on the move so much, but for the most part they play really well with each other. Here they are watching "The Wiggles" one of the new favorites in our house. I found a DVD at a garage sale a while back and you would have thought it was gold...Greyson especially loves it!
July 29, 2008
A Little Catch-Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment