Our sweet baby girl turned 1 on Friday. I can't believe that a year has already passed us by since our sweet little angel joined us. Davis has brought so much joy, humor, and love to our family since she joined us. I feel blessed as a mom to have the opportunity to raise her to be a Godly woman and I know Jason is blessed to call her his little girl. We love you so much Davis and thank the Lord for you each and every day. Our prayer for you is that you will foster a love for our Lord and allow him to guide you each and every day of your life!
July 13, 2008
Happy Birthday Davis!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY DAVIS!!! You have such a sweet smile... We know that the Lord has mighty plans for you!!!
WE LOVE YOU,
Jocelyn, Ricky, and Noah
Post a Comment