I have the greatest husband in the world!! I love the fact that I get to spend each moment of life with my best friend. After almost 8 years of marriage I still get butterfies in my stomach when I am going to see him after we have been away from each other. I love that he "gets me" and knows what I am thinking without me even having to say it. He is a wonderful father to our 2 beautiful children. Speaking of our children, how blessed am I to be a mother. What a gift from the Lord it truly has been to have these little ones in my life. I always knew I would love being a mother but never knew I would love it this much! I love that I have a wonderful relationship with both my parents and my brother. I have realized that not everyone is as lucky to have good relationships with their family so it is something I strive hard not to take for granted.
I will leave you with some fun pictures from our day. I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving spending time with family and friends. Most of all I hope you had time to reflect on the many blessings that you have in your life!!



No comments:
Post a Comment