Yesterday was Greyson's 2nd birthday!! We had a wonderful day celebrating and can't believe that 2 years have gone by since our sweet little boy joined us. We started out the day with banana-chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, we made his birthday cake together, and then went to Chuck-E-Cheese's for dinner and fun (compliments of Papa)! It was so fun to see him enjoying the singing/dancing mouse and playing on the games and rides. We love you sweet boy!
November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Greyson!
We can not believe that Greyson is 2! He is such a big boy :) We miss you guys too and hope to get to see you soon! Let us know if you are EVER coming through our way! We are anxious to meet little Noah too and can't wait to introduce him to the DeVore fam!!!
Love yall,
Wilsons
Kristen,
I knew I had to have some friends at Grace with a blog. Yaaay
Now I can see those cutie patooty kids any time I want!!
Post a Comment