November 14, 2007

THANKFUL!!!

It's that time of year to reflect upon the things in our life that we are thankful for!


Every day I am thankful for my husband and 2 beautiful children. I have really been thankful for how wonderful they are over that past 48 hours...Tuesday night I came down with the most horrible stomach virus I think I have ever had. So horrible, that I will spare you all the details :) Needless to say my dear sweet husband was there for me every step of the way nursing me back to health. Thankfully his job allows him flexibility so he was able to take Greyson to MDO yesterday and stay home to take care of me meanwhile tending to the kiddos. Thankfully the kids were wonderful for daddy while I was in bed trying to get better. I am happy to say that I am starting to feel like a normal person again!! I know it will take a couple days to return to 100%, but anything better is great!

No comments: