December 5, 2008

"Jesus Was At The Park With Me"

This afternoon as I was getting Greyson ready for his nap, we were reading the Christmas strory and talking about baby Jesus being born. When we were done our conversation went a little like this...
Me: "Greyson did you have a good time at the park today?"
G: "Yes, I did! Jesus was at the park too!"
Me:"Really, what was he doing there."
G: "He brought the animals."
Me: "He did, which animals did he bring?"
G: "The cows and pigs."
Me: " Really, well what were they doing there w/ Jesus."
G: "Singing!!"
Me: "What were they singing?"
G: "Elmo music."
Me: "Did you sing with them?"
G: "Well, yes (and he answered as if it was a stupid question to ask :) )
The conversation kept going, but this is where I'll end it. Ah, the imagination of a 3 year-old. I love it!!

No comments: