December 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

My friend Tammy tagged me with the following...

List six things that make you happy. Pass the award along to six more bloggers. Do not give the typical answers and go for the less obvious, as you all know that family, friends, God, etc would be on the list :)

1. Date Night with my hubby: This is something we have tried to do every week from the day we got married. Of course life is crazy so it may not happen every week, but we still try. I could have had the most stressful day and spending that time alone with Jason turns my day back to where it should be. We have a great time talking, enjoying a peaceful dinner, coffee or a movie. It is these times that I am reminded of how incredibly blessed I am to spend life with my best friend!
2. Christmas: I absolutely love this time of year. I love the decorations, doing fun things with my family, seeing friends and family that I don't get to see often, Christmas lights, buying gifts for those I love, but most importantly celebrating the birth of Jesus-the true REASON FOR THE SEASON!!
3. Watching My Kids Play Together: They are only getting older and their personalities develop more each day. It is so fun to watch their relationship blossom as siblings, work through things together, love on each other and be content with being in each others company.
4. A Good Cup of Coffee: Especially this time of year w/ Peppermint Mocha's, Pumpkin Lattes and such!
5. Going on Vacation: I love exploring and experiencing new things, seeing different cultures even if it is a different part of the nation, trying new food, etc.
6. Entertaining: Whether it is having guests for a weekend, a baby shower, birthday party, Christmas party or just a special dinner with friends, I love it all. I love the planning that goes into the event before hand, preparing the menu, decorations, you name it...it is a true passion of mine!

Now, who will my lucky contestants be to share their 6 things that make them happy...
1. Charissa
2. Shannon H.
3. Allison S.
4. Gen Y.
5. Maryann
6. Jocelyn

No comments: