Today we had our annual "Aggie Family Tailgate & Football Game." Our Aggie family started many years ago w/ my dad and 3 other college friends when they were at A&M. When I was about 3 they reconnected and got A&M season football tickets together and have had them ever since. This is the group we tailgate w/ before every home game. It has been fun for all the kids to grow up together and now some of us even have kids of our own. Greyson and Daivs got plenty of time w/ Uncle Grant (my brother) & Aunt Lauren and loved all the attention. After the tailgate party we headed to the last home game which ended in an ugly loss against OU; so ugly I won't even post the score. Grant & Lauren sat w/ Jason and I today and we had so much fun together. Here are some pics of our fun day...
November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment