November 3, 2008

I'm Having a Hard Day

I know, most of my posts are on the positive side, but everyone is allowed to have a bad day, right? You're probably asking yourself "how can she be having a bad day, she just returned from Jamaica?" I think that is my problem, I just returned from no stress, no kids (which I love dearly), no worries at all to full on reality of life :) I've lost count of how many times I've had to spank Greyson today which I don't have to do often, Davis threw a screaming and I mean screaming fit this morning on the way home from running errands -I thought I would lose my mind, she has mastered the word "NO"and I'm wondering how early I can put the kids to bed tonight :) On the positive side, I do love my life and all the chaos it brings and regardless of the hard days I have. I've been told that it's o.k. and normal to have a hard/bad day, so I thought I'd just share mine w/ you. I hope you on the other hand are having a wonderful day, and I really do mean it! :)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

:( I'm sorry. I hate days like that... but no, you're not alone. Hugs!

johnna said...

Yes, you've just experienced the syndrome kids get after staying with grandparents where they get what they want ALL the time. :)