We have had a fun week full of activities. On Tuesday Greyson and I went to the movies to see the new Veggie Tales movie. This was Greyson's 1st time to go to the theatre and see a movie-he did great! Sara was nice enough to keep Davis for me so Greyson and I could have some time out alone (THANKS Sara). Wednesday we went swimming w/ Sara, Sam, Elizabeth and Murphy. This was Davis's 1st time in a big pool and she loved it. Greyson enjoyed splashing around and pouring water on everyone. Today our playgroup met at the splash pad and it was yet another fun-filled day in the water! I forgot my camera to capture all of these fun events, so I'll just leave you with some cute pics we have taken at home. Have a great weekend!
June 6, 2008
An Activity Filled Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's really exciting about potty training! And your week sounded wonderful. Thank the Lord for good friends!
Post a Comment