Thursday was Jason's birthday!! We went to lunch with my dad and the kids that day and then celebrated with our friends the Moffitts & Stricklands that night. We have a new Japanese sushi/habachi restaurant in town (Atami) that Jason wanted to try-it was wonderful!! We sat at the hibachi grill and enjoyed watching the chef cook our food. It has been years since I have been to a restaurant like that and forgot how fun it was. All in all I think it was a great day for him!! I know birthdays are always the best when it is yours, but I have just as much fun celebrating the special day with that person. Honey, you truly are the best husband and father to our kids I could have ever asked for. Thank you for working so hard to provide for our family. I am so lucky to be able to share life with you-I Love You!! I have included some pictures from Jason's bday dinner as well as when we celebrated in Tulsa.
March 1, 2008
Happy Birthday Jason
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment