What a busy weekend we have had so far and it's not even over!! This is the first weekend in over a month that we have not been sick, been out of town, or had visitors. We took advantage of our free weekend to complete some projects that needed to be finished.
Almost a year ago we moved Greyson to his "big boy room" to prepare for Davis' arrival. We had the necessities in there...a bed, changing table/dresser, bookshelf, etc. and had done a little decorating but had not completed his room. Now I think his room is complete...we painted some stars for his wall and Jason did 2 canvases as well-we think it looks pretty cute!! We have neglected to hang some of our professional pictures we have taken over the past 2 1/2 years and finally got frames for those and hung them in our living room. Our pantry was a disaster zone and had been neglected as far as organization goes for some time. I finally gave in as it was driving me crazy, got in there and organized-it feels great to have that done!! I also cleaned out our bathroom cabinets and organized those as well. I am available for hire if anyone has organizing they need help with ;)
For the "Big Boy Things"...Greyson has been saying "poo-poo" and "pee-pee" for some time now and can point to were those things come from. The few times I have tried to set him on the big potty it was a traumatic experience for the boy, so decided a little potty might be better for now. I am still not convinced that he is 100% ready for potty training so for now we are going to ease into it and just see were things go. Jason and I got him a little potty the other night. We pulled it out of the box this morning and he thought it was great!! There was no success in the potty today, but like I said we are going to ease into it. He also graduated to the table with us last night. We decided since Davis is eating 3 meals a day now that he needed to give up the high chair for her and graduate to the table with us. Our little boy is growing up too fast and I just can't believe it.
Not to leave Little Missy out...she is doing great!! Crawling all over the place and still just as sweet as she can be. She is moving way too fast for us, so we are taking in every moment we can.
I do have pics of all our "fun" things we did, but am so tired-I can't imagine why. I'll post pics tomorrow...
March 8, 2008
Big Boy Things & Projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment