I know it has been a while since our last post. I feel like this happens every year, Christmas is over, I blink and it is February. I was talking with some friends last week about how nothing really happens in January and how it is just the month of getting over all the rush from December. That is exactly how our January has been. We are enjoying a little slower pace after the holidays, but some how manage to stay extremely busy!! Greyson has enjoyed playing with all his new toys and spending time outside when the weather allows. I am praying for some decent weather next week so the boy can get back outside. It makes for some very long days when we can't get outside. Davis is doing well, just a growin'! I took her for her 6 month check-up today. She was 15.12 lbs and 27 1/2 in long. She had not gained much weight since her visit in December, but had grown 1 1/4 inches! Jason and I are also getting back in the swing of things with our Bible studies, date night, girls and guys night, etc. We enjoyed going to the Aggie basketball game last night with my brother and dad. Unfortunately we lost after going into 5 overtimes, no you are not reading a typo ;) We told our sweet babysitter we would be home around 9:30 from the 7:00 game but did not get home until 11ish. 







No comments:
Post a Comment