Our sweet little Davis is 6 months old today! I look at her in amazement because it seems like we were just bringing her home from the hospital. She has lots of "tricks" up her sleeve these days...she is trying to sit on her own, eating food (cereal, banana, & avocado), she is rolling all over the floor, and she has become a thumb sucker. She has quite the personality; I think she is going to be our spunky little firecracker as she is already feisty!! She is such as happy girl as she smiles and "talks" to us all the time. She enjoys watching Greyson entertain her with his funny faces. We love you January 11, 2008
Happy 6 Months
Our sweet little Davis is 6 months old today! I look at her in amazement because it seems like we were just bringing her home from the hospital. She has lots of "tricks" up her sleeve these days...she is trying to sit on her own, eating food (cereal, banana, & avocado), she is rolling all over the floor, and she has become a thumb sucker. She has quite the personality; I think she is going to be our spunky little firecracker as she is already feisty!! She is such as happy girl as she smiles and "talks" to us all the time. She enjoys watching Greyson entertain her with his funny faces. We love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment