This past weekend Jason & Greyson took a boys trip to Tulsa and Davis and I stayed here. It was fun having her alone to spend time with. We went to the library, got ice cream, swam, played dolls until I didn't know what to do with myself and we went to Corsicana to visit my grandmother for the day on Saturday. Her 79th birthday was last week so we went for a post birthday celebration with her. Meme is a wonderful southern cook and we were treated with one of her specialties while we were there-homemade macaroni and cheese. Davis loved it and couldn't get enough of it. It was a fun day with family relaxing in the country! The boys returned on Monday and the kids were so excited to see each other. I've always known that they love each other despite their sibling rivalry, but I really realized it with them being away from each other for 4 days. They kept hugging each other and telling the other that they missed the other-too sweet. Here are some pics of Davis and my visit w/ Meme. 

August 11, 2009
Girls Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment