Yesterday was the last day of Kingdom Kids for the kiddos. I can't believe another year has gone by and that my sweet ones are only getting older. It has been so fun to watch them grow this year through school. While I am very sad that I won't have a day to myself each week during the summer, I am so excited about all the fun things we'll do together! Here are pictures of the kids with each of their teachers. They both loved all their teachers and I did too. I feel blessed to have the MDO program at our church that we do. How amazing it is to hear your 3 year old come home and tell you the Bible story he learned at school that day. I am thankful for others that plant different seeds than we do at home!
May 22, 2009
Last Day of School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment