February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day yesterday! I feel pretty lucky to have a husband who embraces the day and sees it as a special day to celebrate our life together (I know cheesy)! We took the kids to Chick Fil A for lunch and then Jason and I enjoyed a nice evening out together. Nothing fancy, dinner at one of our favorite places-Cenare', coffee and then to the movies to see 'He's Not That Into You' (wait for it on rental). I know I have said this many times before, but I love my husband dearly and am so blessed to be his wife. The Lord could not have picked someone better suited than he. He is my best friend, my encourager, best father to our children and the absolute LOVE of my life. Thanks for making life so fun honey and loving me for who I REALLY am-I LOVE YOU!! So, I didn't get a great Valentine's pic of the kids together, so here is one of Greyson showing off his card he got from Gran & Grandpa Jerry.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: