I know I'm a little late posting about Christmas, but it's been a wirlwind! We stayed at home this year and all our family came to us. It was so nice to be in our own home and to host everyone else for a change. We spent Christmas Eve decorating cookies, getting ready for Santa, going to the Christmas Eve service and just enjoying the 4 of us. Christmas morning we woke up and opened presents together-Greyson loves his train table that Santa built him and Davis loves having some girl toys finally-a kitchen w/ all the accessories. A little later that morning my mom, step-dad, and grandmother came in and we enjoyed the whole day together. Davis got a handmade doll from Gran and she loves it, G got more Thomas the train stuff to add to his collection. 2 days later Jason's mom came in and we did Christmas together w/ her and my dad. Poppy got G a starter fishing pole set and Sito got Davis a doll set all w/ a stroller, pack n' play and swing. We had a wonderful time w/ all our family and feel blessed to have been w/ everyone.
January 4, 2009
Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Glad to see you had a great Christmas, the kids are so cute! Can you believe we have 3 year olds now? You'll notice I had to steal a song for my blog from you, I just love it! Happy New Year from OK!
Post a Comment