The kids started MDO at our church today! Davis will go one day and Greyson will go 2. This was the best picture I could get of them together. Now that Davis is walking she really won't sit still, and Greyson was so excited to see all his buddies. Did I mention this is the 2nd year he is in a class w/ 10 boys, 0 girls?September 2, 2008
First Day of School
The kids started MDO at our church today! Davis will go one day and Greyson will go 2. This was the best picture I could get of them together. Now that Davis is walking she really won't sit still, and Greyson was so excited to see all his buddies. Did I mention this is the 2nd year he is in a class w/ 10 boys, 0 girls?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment