What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?
I was finishing up my term of working at Kanakuk up in Branson, MO. The Lord taught me a lot that summer and to top it all off, I met the love of my life! I was on cloud nine and didn't think life could get any better than it was then.
Things On My To-Do List Today:
"Sleep in" as late as the kids will let us, go garage saleing, go to dads' for lunch and visit w/ my uncle that is in town, go to Target, take an afternoon nap, spend time together as a family, watch a movie tonight w/ Jason.
What Are Some Snacks You Enjoy?
On my good days...fruit, Kashi granola bars, almonds & cashews, string cheese
On my "cheat days"...Cheez Its, pretzels, chips & salsa/queso, really anything salty :)
What Would You Do If You Were A Millionaire?
Start a Christian sports camp w/ Jason, Travel the world
Name Some Of The Places You Have Called Home:
I was born in Nashville, TN, but moved b/f my 1st birthday so I don't really think that counts. I grew up in Houston and moved to College Station for college and never left.
What Are Some Of Your Bad Habits?
Allowing paper/bills to pile up in our office and not filing them. Not hanging my clothes up when I take them off. Being a control freak sometimes.
What Are Some Jobs You Have Held:
Business Manager, Executive Assistant, Director of Administration & HR, and most recently my favorite, a stay-at-home-mom-the hardest but most rewarding job yet!
Who Are You Tagging?
Sista Crista, Tammy, Maryann & Allison S.
August 2, 2008
Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment