April 4, 2008

Fun Tip

My friend Charissa is great at giving "toddler tips" on her blog; she even did a month long "Daily Toddler Tips" last month. I'm not that good, but will share this fun one that I learned today...we are in the midst of finger/self feeding with Davis. Today I wanted to introduce Kiwi to her. I went to my trusty homemade baby food site that I love (I have a link for it to the right if you are interested). They had a great suggestion for slippery foods that baby is trying to self-feed with-roll them in your favorite crushed cereals or wheat germ for easier pick-up. I tried it and it worked great!! It does get a little messy and gooey, but isn't that what this stage is all about. Some of you may already know about this, but I didn't so I thought I'd share :)

No comments: