December 16, 2007

5 Months

It's that time of year that I am trying to cram too many things into a day in order to get ready for Christmas. Because we have been so busy, I failed to update you all on our big 5 month old little girl...
Davis was 5 months old last Tuesday and again, I just can't believe where the time has gone. I took her for her check-up and she was 15.6lbs and 26 1/4 in. The Dr was surprised that I had not started her on cereal, etc. yet but I told him I just have not been ready to do so. She is still content with the breast milk she is getting, so I have not been in any hurry to add more to her diet. After things settle down after Christmas we'll start on cereal, etc. I know I have said it so many times before, but Davis is such a sweet girl. She has so much personality which has been fun to watch develop. She smiles all the time which can bring a smile to your face even if you are in a grumpy mood. She has become very content to play on her activity mat, sit in her bouncy seat, and watch Greyson run all over the house! How lucky are we to have these 2 precious kids!!

No comments: