September 18, 2007

We have joined the world of blogging...

So we finally have joined the world of blogging. I never thought I would be typing these words but here I am doing it. We have so many family and friends that do not live close by that are always asking for new pictures of the kids and wondering what is going on in our world. Since life only seems to get busier everyday, we thought this would be a great way to keep all of you up to date in the daily life of the DeVore family. I have been given the privilege to stay at home with our 2 beautiful kiddos! With this privilege I am getting the opportunity to watch them grow and change each and every day. With this opportunity I will be able to share with you the DeVore daily news. Thanks for allowing us to share our lives with you!! -Kristen-

1 comment:

mmmmm said...

Welcome. Hopefully the blog won't produce the amounts of guilt that mine has.